We collect and generate various data points about you. Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain. Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us. We are also governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
I. Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
2. Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
3. financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
4. images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
5. voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances;
6. employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
7. specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
8. opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
9. information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
II. Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent.
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
1. only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
2. it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
3. it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
III. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
12. for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
IV. Purging of your Personal Data
1. You may delete your Diabliss account at any point of time by making such choice in Diabliss E-commerce’s desktop website, mobile WAP site or mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
2. The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
1. Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
VI. Links to other websites
VII. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your Diabliss login, password and OTP details with anybody.
VIII. Contact us
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at Diabliss Consumer Products Pvt Ltd, Type II/20, Dr.VSI Estate, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600041, Tamilnadu, INDIA
IX. Policy Review & Updates
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to Diabliss E-commerce Private Limited and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.
X. Cancellation ( Applicable Before service use )- In 12 hours customers can initiate the cancellation & once cancellation is approved within 3 days refund will be processed and in 7-10 working days amount would be reflected in customer’s bank account
XI. Refund ( Applicable After service use )- In 1 days customers can initiated the Refund & once refund is approved within 3 days refund will be processed and in 7-10 working days amount would be reflected in customer’s bank account
- The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Company and that Company collects from you;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- Company’s information security practices and policies; and
- Company’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
- Please note that usage of the term Personal Information includes Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”), wherever appropriate and/or mandated under the IT Act and the SPDI Rules.
- Collection of Information
- The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with your password;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- Internet protocol address;
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- [Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Company],
- Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Company’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website.
- You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Company may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Company to identify you personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location;
- details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider;
- the type of browser (internet explorer, firefox, opera, google chrome etc.);
- the operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website;
- Purpose and Usage of Personal Information
- The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
- Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our Website;
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To administer product downloads;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
- Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
- Disclosure of Information: Advertising
- The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our Website and portals. During this process, none of your Personal Information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
- We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Security Practices and Procedures
- The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- We may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your Information. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Company will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it by email or fax and take appropriate measures in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- MiscellaneousUser Rights and Discretion
- You can review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you.
- You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
- The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail.
- Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information, we urge you to be careful with sharing of your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company’s policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from forevermuslim.in or have any grievances to share, please report to:
Nauman Khalid <[email protected]>